Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company for, without limitation:
- identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
- enabling the provision of the Services to you
- processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services
- order processing, billing and fulfilment
- enabling us to store your personal data so you do not have to re-enter it each time you purchase a product or renew an insurance product
- designing services for you
- conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- customising the Company’s website and its content to your particular preferences
- provisioning of customer services
- handling your complaints and account enquiries, and handling any claim, action and/or proceedings against the Company or any party
- fraud prevention and detection
- making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data collected and held by the Company will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for the Company to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for the Company to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties :
- Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organisations;
- Company’s associated companies, product suppliers of the goods/services, or other service operators, who are involved in the sales and marketing, administration or provision of the Services, delivery arrangement, handle enquiries or complaints
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to the Company on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by the Company is stored in a secure and safe place.
All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
Using "cookies" files ( COOKIES )
"cookies" files are small text files that are stored on your computer or other electronic devices when you enter our website. In order to bring you a product and service experience that is more tailored to your personal needs, we use "cookies" files on this page to:
Identify you when browsing this website
Obtain information about your preferences, including access and browsing behavior, online activities and Internet usage
Conduct research and statistical analysis to enable us to better understand customer requirements and interests, thereby improving the quality of products and services
Provide promotions and advertisements more tailored to your interests
Provide more efficient online activities, allowing you to have a better online experience
If you do not allow us to use "cookies" files, you can make adjustments on the Internet browser and electronic devices. If you disable the "cookie" file, it means that you understand that some functions of this page may not be available.
Connecting to the webpage
We reserve the right to make changes at any time, please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Notice.